District Formation Process
Establishing the Gateway East District is a multi-step public process that relies on input and feedback from the general public, key stakeholders, consultants, and agency partners.
Public Process To Date
- August 13: CCDC Board of Commissioners Approves Gateway East Eligibility Report.
- August 15: CCDC submitted Eligibility Report to City Council
- August 28: City Council Approves Gateway East Eligibility Report – Resolution #361-18
- September 13: Open House #1
- September 13-24: Digital Open House + online comment period. Click HERE to participate!
- September 26: Open House #2 – 6pm-8pm at Idaho Ice World| Banquet Room| 7072 S. Eisenman Road
Check here to find information about upcoming public meetings. Updates will be posted as dates, times, and locations are confirmed.
- October 24 CCDC Special Board Meeting to consider Gateway East Urban Renewal Plan
- CCDC submits Plan to the City of Boise Planning and Zoning Commission
- CCDC issues public notice and transmits Plan to taxing districts no later than October 12
- December 3: Planning and Zoning considers Gateway East Plan for conformity with Blueprint Boise
- December 11: City Council Public hearing and first/second readings
- December 18: Third reading
- December: Plan documents filed and recorded